Sunday, June 1, 2008

2nd Place, Baby!

Oh yeah... it's a great feeling to be a winner! Our team got 2nd place in our flight this week in our golf tournament. We missed 1st by 2 strokes. Oh well. We had a blast and were so excited to do so well! It was fun to be with good friends for 3 days.... golfing, eating, drinking... WOOHOO!

I met Jim and JP out at Hillsdale Lake last night for a bit of camping. We were going to stay tonight as well but they are calling for storms and it's not fun at all to break camp in storms so we just got home. We had fun and JP and I did some swimming this afternoon in the lake. He definately prefers the pool or a "clear" lake when you can see the bottom but he had fun! I'm sure he'll get used to the "murky" lakes in time.

JP starts his Sports Mania camp tomorrow at Lifetime. I hope he loves it! He'll go 10-12 every day this week and next week he'll start his Wed/Thurs camp at preschool. Now that I KNOW he'll love! He's been asking to go to school ever since they got out!

I better get started on some laundry! Happy June 1st!

No comments: