Monday, June 16, 2008

Kate is here!

YAY! Kate is here! JP is so happy... he loves playing with her and goofing around together. I heard they had a big afternoon while I played golf and we'll have lots of fun this week too. JP does have a mega bump on the back of his head and we have NO idea where it came from. I actually looks like a golf ball is coming out of his head! First he said, "I hit it on headboard".. then, "I fell down without my helmet".. then, " I fell off the wall at Loch Lloyd." (that was last week where he scraped his elbows, arm and bruised his pelvic bone. Who knows but he doesn't seem bothered by it.

Tomorrow is a BIG day! Sarah is here and she's doing a photography session with JP! YAY!!! I am SO excited as she does such incredible work. Her photos are beautiful! Can't wait till tomorrow!!!!!

With that... Kate says HI and we're off to look at the T-Bones website!

No comments: