Monday, July 21, 2008

Where do I start?

Even though it was an early wakeup for JP this morning we decided to go to the zoo for a bit before it got too hot. We had fun visiting Australia and wandering around and when we got home I had a message from a shipping company that they had 3 skids to deliver. Soooo... I finished pricing what I already had in my garage and then helped the guy unload these:


Who's up for some pricing????? UGH. Which box should I open first??? So I came inside and JP wasn't in the family room anymore. Where could he have gone? Uh oh... our bedroom doors were closed. I opened them to find this:

Think he's tired? I'm not going to let him sleep too long because he's already "off" with his schedule since he's been up late and up early. Plus he needs to eat his dinner! He requested pizza before he went to sleep. :)

OH... and I see you all reading so please leave some comments! THANKS!! :-p

1 comment:

Aunt What said...

That's quite a load. Too bad Kate's not there. She loves boxes of stuff!