Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Comfy?

So this morning when Jim went upstairs to shower (I can't wait until ours is finished!) at 5:45 JP was fast asleep in his room. Jim left for work and around 6:15 I heard Zip in her cage and thought it seemed too noisy if JP's door was shut. I looked upstairs and saw the door open but couldn't see anything else from the bottom of the steps so I thought JP was in the bathroom. I started walking up the steps and this is what I found:





He was konked out and slept there for about another hour. LOL! I guess he woke up just enough (perhaps he heard the shower?) and came out but layed down on the floor and fell back to sleep. How cute is that?

4 comments:

Gramzy said...

This type of behavior is derives from Aunt What, I am sure. Gramzy

Aunt What said...

WHAT!?

Angie said...

How funny!

Heather said...

WHHHAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT???????