Friday, July 25, 2008

Upside Down

JP and I did a little back to school shopping today since I had some Gymbucks and gift cards to use. He loves to pick out some of his clothes but I'm sensing a trend here... every shirt he picked was football related. He keeps saying, "I'm going to play football and tackle all of the big kids." Ok then! OH.. he did pick a new lunchbox. Spiderman! We enjoyed a lunch at Culver's which ended with some yummy frozen custard. :)

A couple silly pics:

Look at me! LOL This is what JP likes to do on our couches... headstands! Silly kid.




Here daddy... "SHARING IS FUN!" Yes.. said by JP. I think Jim got the short end of the stick on this one and now he has finger smudges to clean off of his sunglasses.


ONE MORE SLEEP UNTIL ROARING RIVER!!!!

Hey JP... which do you like better: catching trout or eating trout?
JP: EATING TROUT!! Yumm, yumm, yumm.

1 comment:

Gramzy said...

"Fodder" looks so excited to share the football helmet! Gramzy