Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Beetle Tree

We had a great time camping this weekend (after a rocky start because of a mouse) and JP got to climb his very first tree!!!! The following pics are of him climbing the "beetle tree." Why is it named that? Because this weekend JP was a beetle. He always likes to pretend he's SOMETHING and he came up with a beetle this weekend. I was lucky enough to be deemed the "mosquito." Last week he was the Green Lizard, I was the Pink Lizard and JIm was the Blue Lizard. You get the idea.

Check out our monkey!



I love this next shot... it looks like he's just contemplating life!

My sweet monkey.
Camping will wear you out! He is currently konked out in our bed after being up late last night and up pretty early. We went out to breakfast and now Jim and I are trying to get caught up while JP snoozes.

1 comment:

Aunt What said...

It looks like tree climbing is serious business!