Saturday, August 16, 2008

Just being 3...

It's one of those days where my kid is definately acting 3. First we were washing Jim's truck and he would spray after I wiped. He was doing well until he decided to just spray me in the head as I was washing the truck. I was not happy so I took the hose and sprayed him back and he was really upset about that but he got the point.

Then he was driving his dumptruck around and he decided it would be fun to drive it in the street from our house to Alice's house (next door). So of course I marched across the yard to scold him about it ( he knows the street is off limits) and he proceeded to try to drive away from me while laughing. Good thing the dumptruck only goes 4mph.

Then he took a water glass to the water dispenser on the fridge and decided to fill it up. Fine, he does it all the time. But then I heard water splattering from the office and I ran in there and he was just watching it overflow and there was water all over the kitchen floor. He's still in time out.

Is it time to leave town yet?

How can I not smile when he's sitting in his chair in the dining room peeking around the corner and smiling at me as I'm typing this. Wow. I love this kid... even when he does act like a little devil. :)

3 comments:

Gramzy said...

I think he was just filling the kitchen so he could swim like Phelps. LOL Gramzy

Aunt What said...

Wow, what a day! He must have been saving up "naughtiness" - he is such a good kid all other days sometimes you forget he is 3.

Sarah said...

MOG...you mean...he has OFF days!?!?!? SHUT UP. ;)