Friday, August 22, 2008

First Day of School!!!!

Today was JP's first day of preschool at Aldersgate. He was so excited too. He was in my car at 8am waiting for me to finish getting ready! LOL We don't leave until 8:20 so he was ahead of the game. I took my camera hoping to get some pics of him in his class but once the doors open they didn't want parents to come in to make the transition easier. The funny thing was when they did open the doors he and his friend, Hayden, just went running in and I didn't even get to say goodbye! :) Think he was excited? I got a couple of pics:

Sitting on the bench outside of school:
Clowning with Hayden... they were hugging and playing as soon as Hayden got there again... best friends maybe?

Waiting for the doors to open: I took this through a window so you can't see all of his room or classmates but you can see some of them in circle time. Look! JP and Hayden are next to each other! Funny how their symbols ended up right next to each other. (the kids sit on their symbol... JP is the dinosaur this year.)

Let's see... His favorite activity today: Playing with play-doh and riding bikes outside.
Re: his snack:
Me: JP, what did you eat for a snack today?
JP: Nothing.
Me: Why? What did they have?
JP: I don't know what it was... it was "grody". Hmmm....
****And a special THANK YOU to my dear friend, Sarah, who made my awesome new header for the blog! THANK YOU SARAH! You are the best!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy JP had a great first day. Cute photo of him on the bench! And the new header is awesome!

Sarah said...

Looks like a great first day! :D Can't wait for that to happen here. I'm so glad you like the header! ;)