Thursday, December 11, 2008

Proud Mommy

I had decided on Tuesday to go in to my hair salon today to set up and sell some merchandise. I took JP with me and I figured we'd last about 2 hours or so. 3 if we were lucky. Well.. we got there at 10:30 and left at 4pm.  And it was my idea to leave! Needless to say, I am so proud of JP. He just hung out and read his books, played with his Leapster, talked to people, etc. He was SO good. And what makes me feel really good  is being told from 2 different hairdressers that he is the most well-behaved child they have ever known!!!

I am so proud of my sweet boy. :)

1 comment:

Gramzy said...

You both have done such a good job of raising JP. He is a content little boy that knows his family loves him very much and doesn't need to "act up" to get attention.
Great job! Gramzy