Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day and more!

What a wonderful Christmas! To see the excitement and joy on JP's face was awesome. Below are some pictures from Christmas day!

Christmas morning... right after Santa stopped by!
Oh wow... a Batcave! ( he says it's a favorite)
Jumping for JOY! Literally! I'm just glad I caught it on the camera. What was he so excited about? A monster truck. LOL
Having some fun at Grandma's house! Kat, Kate and Me!
Kat and Me!

Phew. The last couple of days have been a whirlwind! Family gatherings, assembling toys, picking up trash, eating, organzing....  I think everyone is worn out! So what did we do today? It was back to the diet for me so I hit the treadmill first thing. JP had a skating lesson at 10 and we stocked up on some needed batteries on the way. Jim came home for lunch and surprised me with a Wii. WHHEEEEE!!!! LOVE it. LOVE LOVE it! We all do. Bowling is a favorite of JP's and JIm and I boxed a few rounds tonight. wow.. amazing how sweaty you get!  So Jim went back to work and JP and I went back to the skating rink for open skate. Came home for dinner and played with the boys on the Wii and now they are asleep so I'm catching up here!

Tomorrows plans? Skating at 10 and putting away Christmas decorations. And of course playing with new toys and the Wii. :)

1 comment:

Aunt What said...

Yea for Wii! I'm need to schedule a play date. Hope the last day of skate class was fun!