Monday, January 5, 2009

Ouch.

Anyone who knows JP knows that he loves to wrestle and rough-house. He went to swimming today and as we were waiting out in the waiting area the kids like to run around a bit. There was another boy there, George, who wasn't real happy about being there at all as he's afraid of the water. Well, he was sitting on one of the benches with his feet tucked up under his body and JP decided to run up to him and just push him off the bench. NOT COOL! I know he was just trying to play... get a wrestling match going, but George's mother did not know that and was horrified. (AS WAS I!)  Of course I made JP apologize right away and I did the same but I still felt awful. :(  I still feel bad just thinking about it. One of the other moms said, "Boys will be boys!" and blew it off but now I think JP will be "the mean kid who pushed George". *sigh*  What can you do? It doesn't help that he's a good 6 inches taller than the rest of the kids, either.

In other news... we got the Wii Fit hooked up today and love it! I got a good hour on it doing yoga, strength (planks! yikes), aerobic and balance exercises.  JP decided to try it so we got his profile all set up and he enjoyed some of the aerobic and balance games. He was running the race and kept saying, "Hey! Wait for me!" to the guy that he's supposed to follow in the race. Too funny!

Frannie, if you read this I was thinking of you during my race as the girl I was following could have been your Mii!(the Wii character that looks like you)   You and your marathons were inspiring me to run fast! LOL!!!

1 comment:

Gramzy said...

Maybe JP thought George was his "Brother" and just wanted to wrestle with his brother. Granzy