Thursday, January 22, 2009

#$#(*&@!$^ Girl Scout Cookies!! #&()%@%&

It's Girl Scout time!!! Of course I had ordered some from my niece back in November, not knowing that Jim ordered some from someone at work. OK then! We have received my order and the boxes have been opened. *sigh* I wish I could eat THESE cookies instead of my diet cookies! LOL

JP tried the Thin Mints first and was just "eh" about them. Then he tried one of the Lemonades.  He giggled as he ate it. Alot. Yes.. my kid giggles when he REALLY likes something. He LOVES the Lemonades.  Good thing because I wouldn't want to have to eat all of them!!! I wonder what kind Jim ordered?

What's your favorite Girl Scout Cookie???

3 comments:

Gramzy said...

Thin mints are one of my favorites, also the peanut butter ones are good. Sounds like I should have some lemonade ones on hand. Gramzy

Sarah said...

They call them different names now - or they're called different things by region or something - but I like the Samoas (the ones w/ the coconut...which is crazy b/c I HATE coconut on everything else). I think the cookies are solid proof that Girl Scouts are EVIL.

Aunt What said...

I think if you layer a girl scout cookie with a diet cookie, you're still good. lol!