Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Interview with JP

Interview with JP... age 4 1/2:  (copied from my Facebook Notes)

1. What is something mom always says to you?
'I love you more than anything in the whole wide world!' (Awww!)

2. What makes mom happy?
'Playing with me'

3. What makes mom sad?
'um.... other people biting you.'

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
'Tickling me'

5. What was your mom like as a child?
'You were a girl'

6. How old is your mom?
'38' (almost! Wish I was...)

7. How tall is your mom?
'Medium'

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
'Playing with me.'

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
'Play on your computer'

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
'Because you are old.'

11. What is your mom really good at?
'Playing the race car Wii with me'

12. What is your mom not very good at?
'You're not good at feeling so good.' (I'm sick)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
'Get people to buy things.'

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
'Your favorite food is..... diet coke.'

15. What makes your mom proud of you?
'Swimming! Diving for things.'

16. If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?
'Maybe... Toad.'

17. What do you and your mom do together?
'Play with my Batcave and play airhockey.'

18. How are you and your mom the same?
'We both got the same thumbs and fingers.'

19. How are you and your mom different?
'I talk like this and you talk like that.'

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
'Because I love you.'

21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
'Maybe to the grocery store.'

22. What is your mom's favorite color?
'Purple!'

23. What does mommy like to wear?
'This sweater.' (points at sweatshirt)

24. What else do you want to tell about your mommy?
'Tell my teachers about my mommy that we got different tops.'

The end!

1 comment:

Aunt What said...

Aww. That is a good interview. I feel sad when other people bite you too Heather! What kind of people are you hanging out with?