Thursday, March 26, 2009

Best friends monkeying around...

We didn't have any plans for today besides enrolling for summer camp at school so I thought it would be fun to go to Monkey Bizness at the Great Mall. I messaged a few of JP's classmates (well, their moms!) and a bunch of us met up for some fun! Monkey Bizness is great... giant inflatable slides, obstacle courses and a big climbing structure. The kids had a blast... so did I! Yes, I went down the slides a few times. Why not? Of course I only did that at first when we were the only ones there. :)  It's a neat place and now JP is talking about wanting his birthday party there. Why not? It's clean, fun and you get a room of inflatables all to yourself! All we would have to do is bring the cake and the kids!  There were lots of sweaty kiddos when we were finished!  JP said his favorite part was tackling and wrestling with Hayden. No surprise there!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sounds like a blast. And again I say - you are the FUNNEST MOM!!!