Sunday, February 8, 2009

Florida, Day 1!

Hello again from Florida! I thought I would post some pics from day 1... alot of swimming and sunning today! We are all waterlogged, especially Jim and JP. JP insisted on swimming with Daddy 80% of the time. It was very sweet.  We pool hopped a bit today as before lunch we hit the following pool that had a waterslide and after lunch we went to a different pool that was bigger but no waterslide.

Early morning adventures... waiting for it to warm up enough to swim!

Hammock time! I got on one and JP tried to climb on with me and we tipped over. It was funny!

Would you believe that JP went to bed at 7pm! That is 6 KC time but he was super tired and we know he needs his sleep as tomorrow we are going to Seaworld!!! YAY!

More tomorrow!

2 comments:

Gramzy said...

Enjoy the sunshine and warmth! It has been cloudy today, maybe rain tomorrow. Great pic. as usual!Gramzy

Sarah said...

Looks like FUN! :D I'm glad you're having a great time...but I miss you!