Sunday, April 12, 2009

Busy Easter Weekend!


We had a busy weekend and everyone is wiped out. It's just after 10pm and as soon as I post this I am going to bed! *gasp!*

Saturday at my parent's house.. egg hunt with Lauren and breakfast.

Easter Eve! Boxing in Grandpa's garage... the boy LOVES to box!
Easter Day! Making a Bunny House with Kate and Aunt Kat! Kate is so creative!
Aunt Kat and JP hard at work.
THE Bunny House!
I'm too tired to upload more pics. JP fell asleep in the car on the way home around 5pm. He woke up slightly when we got home but fell right back to sleep so I took him upstairs and got his pj's on and he konked right again! I wonder if he'll sleep all night long? This will be interesting. He did have a big weekend but I imagine he'll be up and ready to go by 5 am. We'll see! Jim should be up at that time so they can hang out while Mommy catches her Zzzzzz's. :)

Good night!

No comments: