Thursday, January 7, 2010

You WHAT???

Yes, I did. I really did. I was called upon for a HUGE favor. How could I say no? Well, I guess I could have but I didn't have it in me. I was the dog-sitter for Jim's dogs yesterday/last night/today while he was in St. Joseph, MO. So in having 3 dogs in the house it added up to about 200 pounds of dog. That's ALOT of dog. They were fine though. Harley liked having the company! I got a big favor returned though.... Jim was nice enough to put the plow on the mower and then he plowed my driveway in the sub-zero temps. Sweet!!! It pays to be nice.

And now I'm watching the BCS Championship game between Texas and Alabama. Bama just busted open a 49 yard run for a touchdown to make it 13-6. OK, there's the extra point... 14-6. Texas is in trouble since Colt McCoy is out with an injured arm. Poor kid.

OH.. and JP didn't get to go to school today because of the cold/snow. Maybe monday? Let's hope. Well, saturday is his first basketball practice.... can't wait!!!

No comments: