Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hoop it up!


JP had his first basketball practice today. He did great! The goals were quite high so I didn't know if any of the little kids would be able to make a basket but I was so proud of JP when he made ALOT of baskets. Even when they were finished with his session he came up to me and the mom next to me said, "You're the good player! You kept making so many baskets!" That's my boy!!! :) His dribbling is getting pretty darn good too... he even switches hands! I am looking forward to his first "game" when they play 3 on 3. He is on the JAYHAWKS team. It'll be another 7 weeks of fun!!! Go JP!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Go JP! Heather, I bet you have so much fun watching him! Photos, please!

Sarah said...

That's awesome, Heat! :) Of course no one who knows you or JP will be even a little bit surprised at his athleticism. GO JP!!!