Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to School????

HA! I can only wish. JP is SUPPOSED to go back on thursday but that isn't looking real promising as we are in yet another winter storm warning effective from 12 noon tomorrow through 6pm thursday! What?? MORE SNOW??? *sigh* Let's hope he can go back but we'll find out thursday morning!

I finally found a basketball "league" of sorts for JP to play in!! He will play every saturday for the next 8 saturdays in an instructional basketball league where they learn and then break up and play 3 on 3. He is really looking forward to it, and so am I!! Something new and different to do this winter! I wonder if he'll be able to dunk yet? :)

Harley is as sweet as ever. She is such a love and is a great sleeper at night, too. She shares my bed and helps keep me warms on these frigid nights! Such a sweet puppy!

Stay warm everyone and let's see some warmer temps!!

No comments: