Friday, May 1, 2009

First Uniform


Team shirts and hats were handed out last night at practice. JP was SOOOOO excited! He had to put it on right away over the shirt he had on. He had his heart set on getting #10 and he got it! Don't you love the cheesy smile????

I took his shirt in today to have "JP" put on the back. Being the cheesy mom that I am, I took my shirt (parents could order for themselves) and had JP's number put on the back of mine.

I can't wait to see him all decked out in his pants, cleats, jersey and hat! Hopefully the first game won't be rained out tomorrow. 

In the meantime, JP has his "best friend" over here... for the day and night! Hayden is spending the night. Let's hope they get some sleep as if there IS a game at 9am JP won't be a zombie. LOL The boys are having a blast together!!

2 comments:

Aunt What said...

Cool number 10! That was my number too. Go Sharks!

Molly said...

JP look so handsome and grown up in his uniform!