Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wow.


JP went with his dad today to celebrate Christmas at grandma and grandpas so I decided it was a good day to catch a movie! My Mom had mentioned wanting to go so I called her up and I went to see AVATAR with my Mom and Dad. Wow!!! I LOVED it. It was amazing. I loved the story... loved the effects... loved it all! I really went into it not knowing what to expect and I was a little skeptical as I'm not typically a "sci-fi" fan. Well... go see it. You won't be disappointed!!!! All the hype is right on!!!

Oh... so one of the dumb shows I like to watch on TV is TMZ. I have also been known to surf their website as well. I like to read up on some of the celebrity gossip and their soap opera lives. Tiger has been laying low so there hasn't been much on him recently but why do they keep reporting on Jon Gosselin? That guy is just a douche and why even waste their news time?? I just saw a report on my local news about him and how his NY apt was ransacked and a note was left behind with a knife in it. WHO CARES ABOUT JON GOSSELIN??? Ok. Rant over.

No comments: