Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry CHRISTMAS!!!

Wow, it's been awhile, huh? Now that my whirlwind of Jr. League Holiday Mart shows are over I need to make it a habit to come and post here again. No more excuses!!!

JP and I had a lovely Christmas. We are enjoying all of his new presents... I think *our* favorite is the Wii Sports Resort game. We like playing basketball, wakeboarding and swordfighting. He also loves the airplane dog fighting. Of course you can't go wrong with bowling or golf, either! We had our first "White Christmas" in YEARS!! It was beautful but a bit much, really. The first time KC has been in a Blizzard Warning in.... ages??? The snow came down in buckets and the wind was unbelievable. It is still snowing tonight but luckily the wind has simmered down. JP and I had a big day today playing with his loot... building with his Legos, playing games, pinball, reading, and of course... the Wii! Our Christmas was quite different this year but we enjoyed it very much and JP is still a very happy little boy. His gentle spirit and kind heart touches me in so many ways! I am truly blessed to have him!!!

We are looking forward to a bigger and better 2010. We have a birthday party to go to this week as well as a fun New Year's Eve party to attend at a preschool friend's house. We are excited about that! I am also taking JP to the Harlem Globetrotters next Saturday. That will be a blast, I'm sure! He was looking over his Royals 2010 schedule of games that we are going to and was super excited about opening day... April 5th!! Bring on those Tigers! He made it clear that he did NOT like the Yankees or the Indians. LOL The Royals Fan Fest will be in Mid-January so I'm sure that will be a great time... I wonder how many autographs he will get there??? We are going to Florida in March and are very excited to get out of the cold and onto the beach! Can't wait!!! So as you can see we are both looking forward to some big fun ahead!!

Well, I hope to be better with my blogging in the new year... Promise!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Great to see you back posting, Heat! :) Glad you had a nice Christmas with your boy!