Friday, November 14, 2008

I am thankful for........

At school they are talking about November and it being the month when we celebrate Thanksgiving and what that means. Last night JP told Grandma what he was thankful for...Here is the list as he dictated it!

From J.P.

I am thankful for:

1. Teachers
2. Daddy
3. Mommy
4. Trash truck (his tonka toy)
5. Jake
6. Noisy Monster Truck
7. Dump Truck (his gator)
8. My Music
9. Hissy (snake Webkinz)
10. Slip n Slide
11. Grocery Store
12. Name of J.P.
13. Ambulance (another tonka truck)
14. Grandma Judy
15. Trouble (game)
16. Helicopters (tonka)
17. Uncle Steve
18. Aunt Kat
19. Spraying Hawk with the hose (at Aunt Kat's/Uncle Steve's house)
20. Steve Trout Hat (Tbones)
21. Tony Gonzalez Shirt (Chiefs)
22. My friends.. Hayden and Carter

He's got alot to be thankful for! I'm thankful to have HIM. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, how sweet. I am totally going to copy you and make a list with E.

Sarah said...

Now that's a great list. He's a lucky kid - he has a lot to be thankful for. I'm going to have to ask my girls...that could be interesting...