Sunday, October 19, 2008

While the cat is away... the mouse will:

PAINT!!!!!!!!

I finally painted the half-bathroom. It took most of the day but I did it! GO ME!

Before: (I had already removed everything when I remembered to take pics)


AFTER: New color - Moonrock. Love it!

The color in this last pic is a little off... the true color is more like the above 2. And yes.. the mirror must GO. I need to find a new one. This one came with the house. Bah.
I hope the boys love it too... they don't know I did it! LOL

8 comments:

Nayanna Arts said...

It's GORGEOUS Heather! What's the name of that color again? It's just perfect! I must say, the little leaf detail didn't quite fit the you I know now, I think this color and decor suits your personality :) I hope the boys are head over heels with it too :)

Sarah said...

Oooh, Heat, it looks great! That color is beautiful - nice and soothing. I think the cat will be very surprised. ;)

Aunt What said...

Nice painting sister!

Gramzy said...

Great paint job! The color is so soothing! I will get to enjoy it in just a few days, can't wait!
Gramzy

Frannie said...

OOOH, I love that color. Great job Heather!

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful! Love that color!

Angie said...

I love the color! And dare I say I actually like the mirror too? I mean, the gold may not be great with the rest of the scheme, but what if you painted it silver?

Anonymous said...

Now I'll read the blog since I was curious. LOVE the new color of paint. good job